Contract type: Permanent
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per year
Benefits: Flexible working / sick pay / company provided lunches / casual dress / onsite parking
Waverley is a long-established, family-owned business with an ethical culture built around ‘being true to our word’. We are leading manufacturers and installers of shading and acoustic products including blinds and curtains.
We’re looking for a motivated, digitally-savvy Marketing Coordinator with a keen eye for detail to join our friendly team at our Head Office.
Working within a small but growing department you will play a pivotal part in supporting the Marketing Manager with delivering the marketing strategy, creating brand awareness and driving profit. Your main focus will be on data manipulation and report generation, creation of assets, collateral and email campaigns as well as maintaining digital channels including social media and websites.
This is a brilliant career opportunity for the right candidate with plenty of scope to develop and take on additional responsibility. We pride ourselves on developing our people and seeing them fulfil their potential. If you want to join an organisation where you can make a real difference, then Waverley could be for you.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Using software platforms to undertake data manipulation, collating and updating marketing performance data and managing the contact database.
- Maintaining all marketing materials across different platforms, including data sheets, brochures, sales presentations, training documents and other literature as required.
- Organising production and stock management of all marketing collateral including brochures, flyers and promotional merchandise.
- Creating and maintaining the image/video/presentation asset library.
- Maintaining and updating content on the company websites and social media platforms and creating email marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring the brands are communicated consistently across all customer touchpoints and that the brand guidelines are always adhered to.
- Liaison with external suppliers/agencies including generating project briefs.
You will possess:
- A keen eye for aesthetics and excellent attention to detail (including proofreading skills).
- Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software e.g. SharpSpring, WordPress and Hootsuite.
- An in-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices and measurement tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- The capacity to use your own initiative while also being a strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill in using Microsoft apps – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Teams, SharePoint.
- A qualification in Marketing and/or work experience in marketing, sales, customer service or public relations.
- Experience of using creative software (e.g. Adobe, Photoshop or Figma).
To apply for this role copy and paste this link into your browser: https://waverleycontractsupplyltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=def94d57-ef87-44e6-a657-a0f644451636