There are a number of extras that can make your WeatherSpan® canopy even more versatile.
The sides can be infilled with heavy-duty exterior grade blinds or fixed polycarbonate and aluminium panels to provide privacy and additional protection from the wind and rain.
- Geared crank rod or electric operation
- Fabric housed in cassette
- Zip side channels to ensure fabric can withstand windy conditions
- Combination of clear and solid PVC fabrics to maintain visibility and light levels
- Option of polycarbonate or aluminium walls
- Option of doors
Integral 12V LED spotlights can be installed in the roof beams to increase the use of the canopy after dark and create an ideal ambience for evening dining.
- Low energy usage
- All wiring hidden inside canopy profiles
- Operated via handheld remote control dimmer switch
Electric patio heaters can be mounted beneath the canopy to take away chills and allow the canopy to be used for more weeks in the year.
- 240V electric
- Range of sizes available
- Maintain an ambient temperature
Post protectors made from vinyl covered, impact-resistant foam can be installed around the canopy posts to ensure safety against slips and falls.
- Simple velcro fixing
- Can be made to any size
- Wide range of vinyl colour