Lutron has redefined the automated shades category with the Palladiom Shading System. These roller blinds are designed for exposed applications - ie, installed without a fascia, pocket or recess - and look beautiful from every angle.
With groundbreaking technology and whisper-quiet performance, the shades have been created for the most sophisticated interiors. The unibody aluminium brackets are meticulously hand-finished and are available in a variety of finishes that blend into any architectural style seamlessly.
The shades also feature Lutron patented Intelligent Hembar Alignment, designed to synchronize all automated shades in a single room or in an entire building.
Lutron Palladiom Shades
Lutron have redefined the automated shades category with the Palladiom Shading System. These roller blinds are designed for exposed applications – ie, installed without a fascia, pocket or recess – and look beautiful from every angle.Read More
Interested in this Product?Make Enquiry
You may also like
Features & Benefits
- Shades designed to be seen – beautiful from every angle
- Roller blinds cover up to 12′ x 12′ opening
- Slim 2″ diameter roller tube
- Sleek and sophisticated – blend into any architectural style
- Quietest shades in the industry
- Concealed but accessible programming – bracket rings can slide open to reveal the programming buttons and indicator LEDs
- Integrated wiring
- Concealed fasteners
- Brackets available in several smart finishes
- Intelligent Hembar Alignment
See our list of recommended fabrics for this system. The type of fabric you choose is largely dependent on your requirements.
If you need help deciding which is best for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team who can walk you through our product offering.
Note: Only specific Lutron fabrics are compatible with this system – you can see all here. Please contact Lutron directly for fabric samples.