The roller blind features a fire retardant and 100% waterproof clear PVC screen which is fully retractable. The white powder-coated aluminium cassette gives the screen a neat finish and the weighted bottom hem bar ensure the screen hangs straight to give maximum protection.
The screen material can be welded together for larger blinds. The geared crank rod operation complies with BS EN 13120 child safety regulations. Sliding and static hanging panel versions are also available.
ShadeTech Safety Screen Roller Blinds
The ShadeTech Safety Screen Roller blind has been developed to help schools and businesses reduce the risk of infection being spread from person to person in areas where social distancing is difficult.Read More
Interested in this Product?Make Enquiry
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium cassette in white powdercoat finish conceals roller tube and protects screen when not in use. This gives space for a company logo or message
- Blinds can be top fixed or face fixed
- Geared crank rod operation with detachable handle
- Manual chain operation and battery powered motorised operation also available
- Clear PVC can be wiped clean with disinfectant
- Fire retardant to BS5867
- Aluminium bottom bar makes cover hang straight