ShadeTech roller blinds with side chain operation are widely used in offices, schools and any type of public building, and are available in a range of fabrics to provide privacy, glare and heat control or room darkening. Control chains are made from a choice of white nylon or silver stainless steel, and all nylon components are UV resistant.
The RBL-C+ includes a lift assist spring as standard to make even the largest blind easy to operate. Chain retainers can be installed to ensure blinds comply with BS EN13120 Child Safety legislation.
The brackets allow for fixing in any situation with standard and extension brackets available. End sets and brackets are available in white and black.
A range of powder coated fascias and cassettes can be used to conceal the roller tube and brackets. Ceiling pockets are available for fixing blinds above suspended ceilings.
ShadeTech RBL-C+ Robust Chain Operated Roller Blind
ShadeTech roller blinds with side chain operation are widely used in offices, schools and any type of public building, and are available in a range of fabrics to provide privacy, glare and heat control or room darkening.Read More
Interested in this Product?Make Enquiry
You may also like
Features & Benefits
- 40mm extruded heavy duty aluminium roller tube
- Lift assist spring included as standard
- Easy to operate
- White and Black end sets and bracket covers
- Link brackets allow up to 5 blinds to be operated by 1 control
- Double brackets allow two blinds to be installed at the same window
- Back bar allows multiple fixing point across the width of the blind
- Choice of fascias and cassettes for improved aesthetics
- Wide choice of ShadeTech and Verosol fabrics
- Choice of bottom hem bar types
See our list of recommended fabrics for this system. The type of fabric you choose is largely dependent on your requirements. If you need help deciding which is best for you, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our team who can walk you through our product offering. You can also use the filters on the Products page, by selecting which characteristic is most important to you.