ShadeTech® electric roller blinds are becoming increasingly popular across all sectors. Once considered an expensive luxury, roller blinds are another product to have embraced the automation trend. Electric roller blinds are easy to use, comply with BS EN13120 Child safety legislation and when linked to light control systems or a BMS (Building Management System) can offer the ultimate in lighting and temperature control efficiency.
ShadeTech® RBL-E Electric Roller Blind
ShadeTech electric roller blinds are becoming increasingly popular across all sectors. Once considered an expensive luxury, roller blinds are another product to have embraced the automation trend.Read More
Interested in this Product?Make Enquiry
You may also like
Features & Benefits
- 40mm extruded aluminium roller tube
- Multiple blinds can be grouped together for simultaneous operation or linked to BMS (building management system)
- Link brackets allow up to 5 blinds to be operated by 1 control
- Back bar allows multiple fixing point across the width of the blind
- Choice of fascias and cassettes for improved aesthetics
- Choice of bottom hem bar types
- Wide choice of ShadeTech and Verosol fabrics
See our list of recommended fabrics for this system. The type of fabric you choose is largely dependent on your requirements. If you need help deciding which is best for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team who can walk you through our product offering. You can also use the filters on the Products page, by selecting which characteristic is most important to you. Note: If there is a specific fabric you’re looking for, please contact us. We have access to hundreds of fabrics across all leading manufacturers.