ShadeTech Child-Safe Roller Blinds differ from regular chain-operated roller blind systems as they have an internal "breakaway" mechanism. The chain cog only releases in dangerous situations (not in daily use) from the control end set. After release, the chain cog can be replaced very easily. This removes the need for chain retainers to be fitted in order for the installation to be child-safe, and the system complies with child safety legislation.
Widely used in schools and offices, these blinds are suitable for any public building. Available in a range of fabrics to provide privacy, glare and heat control or room darkening.
Ceiling pockets are available for fixing blinds above suspended ceilings.
Please note this product is not anti-ligature.
ShadeTech Child-Safe Chain Operated Roller Blind System
Widely used in schools and offices, these blinds have a ‘breakaway’ mechanism that is suitable for any public building. Available in a range of fabrics to provide privacy, glare and heat control or room darkening.Read More
Interested in this Product?Make Enquiry
You may also like
Features & Benefits
- Exceptionally quiet and smooth operation
- Internal breakaway system for control end-set gives child-safe operation without the need for a chain retainer
- White (RAL 9016) end sets and bracket covers
- Choice of white nylon or silver stainless steel control chain
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium rollers
- Brackets for fixing in any situation
- Minimal light gap is the same at both sides of the fabric
See our list of recommended fabrics for this system. The type of fabric you choose is largely dependent on your requirements. If you need help deciding which is best for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team who can walk you through our product offering. You can also use the filters on the Products page, by selecting which characteristic is most important to you.